I am doing web scr

페이지 정보

작성자 StevenOffib

작성일23-06-23 18:57

제 목I am doing web scr

휴대폰

상 태 ????

본문

Hello I am professionally engaged in automating actions in the browser and in Android applications, web scraping data from any website I will write automation and data collection from Android applications Web scraping sites: catalogs, phones, companies, products I will automate any actions in the browser, I will provide a script. I will write an automatic bot for the browser and websites Create online stores with your supplier's content and products. Creation and filling of online stores and catalog sites. Automatic transfer of your supplier's product catalog to your online store. (I work with sites of any complexity, with copy protection and captcha) Retrieving data from copy-protected websites, solving captcha and recaptcha. Loading data into Mysql or Excel database. Extensive experience in developing and extracting data from websites. Transfer of catalogs of online stores, catalogs of company phones. Also extensive experience in publishing content on websites and online stores. I work with web automation and parsing software ZennoPoster, BrowserAutomationStudio, ZennoDroid I am doing web scraping, data cleaning, data collection, data extraction, web page crawling. I am developing web bots. I am a web scraping consultant and data engineer. Development and automation of custom bots Contacts: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anatoliy-barsukov-52194bb4/ Tel/Viber/WhatsApp: +79818525114 Skype anato27

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

부산시 기장군 장안읍 장안산단 9로 143 TEL : 051-714-1771 FAX : 051-714-1702
Copyright(c). All Rights Reserved.